Cornstarch Cookies Meltaway Cookies- - Episode 45 - Baking with Eda. Full recipe: http://www.bakingwithnyssaeda.com/2015/07/cornstarch-cookies.html
Yield: 40 cookies
125 gram granulated sugar
2 sachets vanilla sugar
50 gram coconut
125 gram butter, softened
375 gram cornstarch
25 gram cupcake sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 180 c/355 f and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl beat egg, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
3. add coconut and butter, beat together.
4. add the cornstarch and knead until elastic dough.
5. Roll dough into balls, place on baking tray
6. Flatten with fork
7. sprinkle with cupcake sprinkles
8. bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
Tags: Cornstarch Cookies Meltaway Cookies- - Episode 45 - Baking with Eda, YouTube Capture, Corn Starch (Ingredient), Food (TV Genre), cookies, cookie, food, recipes, surinaamse koekjes, recept, maizena koekjes, cooking, baking, eating, ramadan, eid, yummy, american, easy to make, kids baking, for, love, blogger, bake, cornstarch cookies, melt away cookies, melt away