How To Bake BEPPE'S SCOTCH COOKIES. HOW TO bake Beppe's Scotch Cookies
(also known as shortbread cookies)
1 cup - all purpose flour
1/2 cup - icing sugar
1/2 cup - corn starch
3/4 cup - butter (softened)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degree Celsius). 2. Combine first three ingredients (ideally, sift them together).
3. Add butter and mix until a soft dough is formed. You may need to use your hands to form the dough.
4. Chill dough for 10-15 minutes, then roll out onto a floured surface to 1/4"-1/2" thickness.
5. Cut shapes with cookie cutters, place on non-stick baking sheet
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes
7. Let cool, then decorate & ENJOY!
Thumbs up the video & Subscribe :)
Tags: How To Bake BEPPE'S SCOTCH COOKIES, Food (TV Genre), Christmas (Holiday), Baking (Industry), Cookie (Type Of Dish)